Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Page for 2012

Hello again.  Here is my first Disney page for 2012.  
I've set a goal for myself to do at least one page per week.  I'd like to do a lot more, but one has to be realistic with these things.
I have a couple of specific things I'd like to do, and getting a good number of my Disney pages done is one of them.
I'm finding it difficult to get inspired by the photos I took in 2005.  At the beginning of the trip I purchased a special 50th anniversary album and planned to get lots of good photos.  Well that didn't happen, and it wasn't until I started organising them to do the album that I realised just how few photos we took.  I've now sorted through and printed out the best, so here is my first page in the album.


I've kept it pretty simple.  I used my Spellbinders for the Mickey head and date tag. 
I found our park tickets so have added them to the page as well. 

0 comments: