Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tree of Life 2010

Here is a layout I just finished.

Once again another quick and easy layout.  The background papers are Bazzill.  The printed paper is a really old piece from Bo Bunny.  The Mickey head was cut on my Cricut using the Mickey & Friends Font cartridge.   I've added a few skeleton leaves and a gecko charm I found in my stash.  The family photo is one taken by a Photo Pass photographer.  The Tree of life photo is from the photo and clip art section over at Mousescrappers.  The photo is copyright Mark Barbieri
I've started doing a digital sketch of my layout idea, so I will include some of those here as well. 

I've also made a PNG file for the wording layout.  If you have an A3 printer you should just be able to insert it in a 12 x 12 word doc.  If you would like the wording layout feel free to download it by clicking here.   

0 comments: