Saturday, July 10, 2010

Zocalo Park 2008


Ok so it has been quite some time since I posted anything here. I haven't been doing alot of scrapbooking of late, mainly just those pages to meet design team requirements etc. When I started this blog I was going to work my way through our Disney photos starting with our first family trip in 1998. Well that really hasn't been working out too well so I've decided to just do the pages as I feel inspired. I think that this will be a much more productive way of getting those photos scrapped.
Anyway this weekend I managed to get a few pages done. I haven't done all the photos yet but hopefully will get to that tomorrow.
This double layout I did some time ago but never got it posted. All the paper is Bazzill and the flowers are made using my Spellbinder Die-Blossom. I've printed some info directly onto the background paper. The swirls were made using a Bazzill template with Liquid Pearls instead of diamantes. I've used some large Bazzill Brads in the centres of the flowers

0 comments: