Sunday, January 24, 2010

Disney ATC

Well after a very long absence I am finally back. The last half of 2009 was very busy. Although I have been doing lots of paper crafting, not much has been Disney related. Alot has happened since my last post. We moved house at the end of June, and although only a relatively short move, it is always a huge job. Not long after that my DD and I made a trip to Canada where we spent 3 1/2 weeks with family. Of course we got our usual Disney fix, stopping at Disneyland for five nights on the way home. I now have five trips to scrapbook, and I am determined to get the bulk done by the end of the year. We have another trip planned at the end of this year, so if I do get caught up, there will be pleanty more Disney paper crafting to do next year.
For my first post of 2010 I thought I would share an ATC I made as part of a swap back in December. The ATC was inspired by a pin I purchased for my DD a couple of trips ago.

0 comments: