Monday, March 30, 2009

The Magic Begins...




This past weekend I was very busy. I managed to organize a large number of my Disney photos, preparing them to be scrapbooked and complete five pages. As I haven't scrapbooked any of my Disney photos, I decided to start with the first trip we took as a family back in 1998, as these were pre-digital camera, and work forward from there. I scanned all the photos and printed out the ones I wanted for the 1998 section of the album. I have around 12 pages to complete, so I think I made a pretty good start.
I have a very limited supply of Disney themed papers so for the first five layouts I have made use of my Cricut to make most of my embellishments.
This is the title page to Album 1, which will hold our 1998 and 2003 photos.
I've cut four images, using the Tink and Friends cartridge from JAC paper and applied amethyst glitter. The font is Storybook that I downloaded from a website. I've used my Spellbinder Classic Oval Nestabilities to cut the date.


0 comments: